Opti-Rite® Acrylic Primer & Sizing 1 Gallon
Opti-Rite® Primer is made in the U.S.A. by Gardner-Gibson. A white acrylic primer and sizing that is recommended for all Opti-Rite® dry erase wall coverings.
Created as a high-hiding formula that can be tinted. It will create an excellent protective barrier between your wall covering and the wall surface and it will bond to even glossy surfaces without the need to sand prior to application.
Using Opti-Rite Acrylic Primer, (Dynamite 222), will make your wall covering strip much easier when you're ready to remove the product at any later date.
|GR-OPTI-PRIMER||1 Gallon White Acrylic Primer and Sizing||UPS||2-3 Business Days|
- Product Specifications:
- Gardner-Gibson Dynamite 222
- 1 Gallon / 3.79 liter Container
- White Acrylic Primer & Sizing
- High-hiding tintable formula
- Excellent protective barrier between wallcovering and surface
- Bonds to glossy surfaces without sanding
- Promotes easier stripping of wallcoverings
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Surface Preparation:
- Surface must be clean and free from all dust, oil, dirt, grease, mildew or any other foreign matter.
- A diluted household bleach solution makes an excellent cleaner, de-greaser for cleaning walls
- Repair any cracks and fill any holes with a non-shrinking Spackle prior to priming
- Plaster - New Plaster must age for at least 30 days prior to priming.
- Drywall - New drywall must be wiped down to remove any dust, etc. Clean and repair old dry wall prior to installation as mentioned above prior to priming
- Other Surfaces - In general, surfaces should be clean, dry, smooth and structurally sound prior to priming.