Platinum Magnetic Reversible Cork Whiteboard
Platinum magnetic reversible cork whiteboard . 100% reversible meaning that the board rotates a full 360° allowing you to use both sides of the unit without having to turn the whole board around.
The BR-669-DC reversible whiteboards have a porcelain steel, magnetic receptive dry erase writing surface that carries a 50 year warranty on side one. This outstanding dry erase surface allows you to use magnets and magnetic accessories as well as damp or dry erase markers. Side two is equipped with a tan natural cork tack surface. Because the unit can be used as a reversible board that flips over we recommend that you use tacks in all four corners when posting so that you can flip the board over without the postings that you tacked up falling off or flipping over.
Like our other Platinum reversible units this unit has tension knobs that tighten to hold the surface securely in place. The unit is built up on 3" locking casters that provide both excellent stability and mobility. The overall height of either unit is roughly 79" with three different magnetic dry erase writing surfaces to choose from; 40" x 30", 4' x 6' and 4' x 8'. School purchase orders accepted.
|BR-669-DC-RU||40" High x 30" Wide||UPS||75 lbs||$623.00|
|BR-669-DC-RG||4' High x 6' Wide||Truck||131 lbs||$825.50|
|BR-669-DC-RH||4' High x 8' Wide||Truck||131 lbs||$916.75|
- Product Specifications:
- Side 1: Porcelain Steel magnetic dry erase writing surface
- Side 2: Natural Tan Cork Tack Surface
- Rotates 360° on a pivot hinge
- Board position locks into place with the turn of a knob
- Trim includes full-length tray with perforated panel
- Size: 40" x 30", 4' x 6', 4' x 8'
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Tray Material: Aluminum
- Wide base with molded bumpers
- Wheels: 3" casters
- Weight: 56 - 154 lbs.
- Shipping Method: The smaller unit, BR-669-DC-RU ship UPS oversized, the other two sizes ship by Truck
- Lead-Time: Normally 5 business days. Summer leads may be longer