Opti-Rite® 1 Non-Magnetic Dry Erase Wall Covering
Opti-Rite® 1 dry erase wall covering is an excellent, non-magnetic dry-erase writing surface that applies to your wall similar to most heavy vinyl wall coverings.
You can apply your dry erase wall covering directly to any smooth, prepared walls to create full height dry erase boards in the same manner that you apply a heavy vinyl wall covering. Can you imagine the possibilities that you could have with a full wall of dry erase writing surface?
These dry erase wall coverings can also be an excellent and economical alternative to buying custom sized framed dry erase boards when you need a very specific size or even an odd shape like a circle or triangle. You can cut Opti-Rite® with a sharp pair of scissors or a razor knife. You can't do that with a framed board can you?
Opti-Rite® 1 is 48" across or tall and comes in rolls starting at 6' in length up to 100' long. Custom length rolls are also available. Cut lengths will normally leave the factory in 3-5 business days.
|OMI-87-500-06||4' x 6' Roll||UPS||7 lbs||$185.00|
|OMI-87-500-12||4' x 12' Roll||UPS||12 lbs||$357.00|
|OMI-87-500-25||4' x 25' Roll||UPS||23 lbs||$730.00|
|OMI-87-500-50||4' x 50' Roll||UPS||45 lbs||$1,450.00|
|OMI-87-500-100||4' x 100' Roll||UPS||87 lbs||$2,889.00|
- Opti-Rite® 1
- White Dry Erase Writing Surface
- Semi-Gloss Surface
- Backing: Scrim
- Weight: Approximately .75 lbs / linear foot
- Magnetic Receptive: No
- Roll Width: 48" Wide
- Maximum Roll Length: 100'
- Standard Roll Sizes: 6', 12', 25', 50' and 100'
- Custom Roll Lengths available up to 100'
- Custom Roll Lengths are not returnable
- Flammability Test Class A: Pass - Tested to ASTM E-84
- Fabric: Woven, Polyester
- Requires an Adhesive for Installation
- Opti-Rite® Adhesive sold separately
- Opti-Rite® Acrylic Primer is Highly Recommended
- Product Code: OMI-87-500
- Comparable to: Walltalkers® Just-Rite® Brand
- Professional installation by a qualified wall paper installer is recommended for this product.