Small Dry Erase Manuscript Magnet
Our small manuscript roll up magnet has a single printed manuscript set. It is a great tool to help teachers show the proper way to write letters in the classroom. Size of 10.5" tall x 45.5" long.
When the lesson is over keep your manuscript magnet rolled up in its tube or slide it out of the way on your whiteboard. When it is time again for your lesson unroll it or move it down on the whiteboard and get started.
These magnets are 10.5" tall which is large enough to be viewed from the back of the room. It has light blue lines on the top and bottom of the set with dashed red lines in the center. The lines are under our exclusive clear dry-erase writing surface that writes smoothly and erases cleanly every time.
Our dry erase manuscript magnets proudly made in our U.S. factory. U.S. School purchase orders are accepted.
|GR-PMSS-MAG-104||10.5" Tall x 45.25" Wide Magnet||3.0 Lbs. Each||UPS|
- Printed and Assembled In The U.S.A. with U.S. and imported components.
- Heavy duty magnetic sheet will stick to any magnetic classroom whiteboard or chalkboard.
- One set of manuscript lines.
- Soft Blue lines at the top and bottom and a red dashed line in the center
- Gap between each set to accommodate lower case letters that go below the bottom line
- Print is covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface.
- Ships with one black dry erase marker and a Opti-Wipe™ wiping cloth.
- Heavy duty UPS shipping tube can be reused for storage.
- Stock Size: 10.5" x 45.25".
- Normal lead-time is about 3-5 business days
- School purchase orders accepted
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.
- Always wipe clean before storage.
- Roll up with print facing out for storage.