Sunday to Saturday Weekly Dry Erase Calendar
Weekly dry erase calendars offering a space to schedule out an entire week's worth of activities from Sunday through Saturday. The work week days, Monday through Friday are nestled in between Sunday and Saturday.
Weekly calendars are 36" tall x 24" wide and you can purchase them in either a magnetic or a non-magnetic format. The magnetic option allows you to use magnetic accessories. The writing surface will accept either a damp erase or a dry erase marker. A damp erase marker has to be cleaned off with a damp cloth while in contrast a dry erase marker can be wiped clean with almost anything like your finger.
There are 24 boxes under each of the days and the timestamps located on the left side of the board are left blank so you can personalize it with your schedule.
OptiMA weekly dry erase calendars are made in the U.S.A. and we can customize this design to fit your needs. Just contact customer service for assistance.
|GR-C-WK-302-MA||3' Tall x 2' W Non-Magnetic||UPS||18 lbs||$79.95|
|GR-C-WK-302-HB||3' Tall x 2' W Magnetic||UPS||18 lbs||$109.95|
- Product Specifications:
- Seven Day Calendar - Labeled Sunday through Saturday
- Overall Size is 36" Tall x 24" Wide
- Available in Magnetic and Non-Magnetic Formats
- There are 24 Boxes Under Each Day
- The Boxes are 1 3/16" Tall x 3" Wide
- Time slots are left blank and located on the left side of the board
- Blank Title Box at the Top of the Board - 2 1/4" Tall x 21 3/8" Wide
- Non-Magnetic Unit Weighs 8 lbs.
- Magnetic Unit Weighs 15 lbs.
- Writing surface accepts Damp or Dry Erase Markers
- Normal lead-time is 3-5 business days
- Item can be customized - contact customer service for assistance
- Made in the U.S.A.
- For Best Results:
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend our Opti-Wipe™ Kits for best results.