Grand Staff Dry Erase Music Staff Magnet
Grand Staff or Grand Stave dry erase music staff magnet from OptiMA Inc.
According to Wikipedia, "When music on two staves is joined by a brace or is intended to be played at once by a single performer (usually a keyboard instrument or the harp), a great stave (British English) or grand staff (American English) is created. Typically, the upper staff uses a treble clef and the lower staff has a bass clef."
Now you can demonstrate this principle or create music of your own with our dry erase grand staff music staff magnet. The magnetic sheet will stick securely to any smooth steel surface and the superior dry-erase writing surface will accept either a damp erase, water-soluble or a dry erase marker.
Each dry erase grand staff magnet is approximately 17 1/2" tall x 45.25" long. It ships rolled up and comes with an OptiMA Opti-Wipe™ dry erase wiping cloth and a black chisel tip marker.
(Height x Width)
|GR-MS-MAG-GS||Grand Staff Magnet 17.5" Tall x 45.25" W||UPS||2 lbs.|
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heavy duty magnetic sheet will stick to any steel surface.
- Grand Staff music lines covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface.
- Ships with One Black dry erase marker and one Opti-Wipe™ wiping cloth
- Rolls up for easy storage.
- Roll with Print Out for proper storage
- Stock Sizes: 17.5" Tall x 45.25" Long
- Always wipe clean with soft cloth
- Do not use any harsh scrubbing pads or bristle type eraser to clean. This will scratch your writing surface.
- Normal lead-time of about 2-3 working days to ship.
- Ships by UPS
- School purchase orders gladly accepted.