Large Oak Framed Whiteboard 5' Tall
5' Tall Oak Framed Whiteboard with our best porcelain steel magnetic dry erase writing surface and furniture quality oak wood frame and full-length marker tray.
Large oak wood framed whiteboards that are 5' tall vs. the traditional 4' tall boards give you an extra 25% more writing space without the hassle of installing a full-height dry erase wall.
Our 5' tall whiteboards have a beautiful furniture quality solid oak trim with a 2" wide face and a full-length marker tray. The writing surface is our best porcelain steel, magnetic dry erase material and it has a 50 year warranty on it. You can't ask for a better large oak framed whiteboard.
The elegant look of these large oak framed 5' tall magnetic whiteboards is perfect for any classroom, training room or conference room. Mount our 5' tall whiteboards 30" off of the floor to make the top of the whiteboard 7½'. This will give you use of 100% of the perfect porcelain steel writing surface.
We strongly recommend using the 2-piece units for the 12' and 16' long boards due to the excessive weights of the full-sized units.
|MI-5W-506||5' Tall x 6' W||Truck||107 lbs||$456.00|
|MI-5W-508||5' Tall x 8' W||Truck||140 lbs||$562.00|
|MI-5W-510||5' Tall x 10' W||Truck||180 lbs||$722.00|
|MI-5W-512||5' Tall x 12' W||Truck||215 lbs||$764.00|
|MI-5W-516||5' Tall x 16' W||Truck||285 lbs||$1,010.00|
|MI-5W-512-SP||Custom 5' x 12' / 2 Piece Unit||Truck||215 lbs||$882.00|
|MI-5W-516-SP||Custom 5' x 16' / 2 Piece Unit||Truck||285 lbs||$1,167.00|
- Solid red oak hardwood trim.
- Solid red oak hardwood marker tray.
- 2" Trim face.
- Mortise and tenon corners.
- Ships with installation hardware
- Set of 4 assorted chisel tip markers and wiping cloth with each board
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All Units must ship via freight truck.
- 5' x 8', 10' and 12' Units normally ship within 10 Business days.
- Other sizes and 2-piece units ship in 10-15 working days.
- Installs with L Brackets (Included)
- 2 Piece units are custom made and cannot be returned.
- Weight is approximate and refers to shipping weight
- Lead-Time refers to normal number of days to leave the factory.