Large XY Combination Grid Board
An extra large XY Cartesian grid board from OptiMA Inc. A large 4' x 8' dry erase board with XY grid on the left side of the board and a plain white dry erase writing surface on the right side of the unit. Why didn't someone think of this earlier?
Now you have space to teach at the same time show examples or plot coordinates to solve your equations on one dry erase board.
You have the option of a magnetic receptive grid board which will allow you to use magnets and other magnetic accessories or if you don't care about that feature then you can select the slightly more economical non-magnetic option which comes with the exact same excellent writing surface but just won't accept magnetic accessories.
Each unit have the same heavy duty satin anodized aluminum trim and full-length deep marker tray.
|Model Number||Board Size
(Height x Width)
|GR-GC-408-MA||4' x 8' Non-Magnetic XY Combination Board||55 lbs.||Truck|
|GR-GC-408-HB||4' x 8' Magnetic XY Combination Board||80 lbs.||Truck|
- Overall Size: 4' Tall x 8' Wide
- Available in a Magnetic Receptive or Non-Magnetic Format
- XY Cartesian Graph is on the Left Side
- Grid is approximately 1" square
- Grid line thickness of 1/32"
- X & Y Axis lines are bold Black and 1/8" thick.
- There are 22 squares across and 22 squares down in each quadrant for a total of 484 squares
- Custom prints are available for a small artwork fee. Contact customer service for assistance.
- Magnetic Board weighs approximately 80 lbs.
- Non-Magnetic Board weighs approximately 55 lbs.
- Standard installation hardware included.
- Normal lead-time is 3-5 business days to ship
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Ship by Truck - too large for UPS
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Other For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.