Magnetic Receptive Line Graph Dry Erase Boards
Magnetic line graph dry erase boards from OptiMA. The boards are a exceptional way to show and track trends by displaying your bar charts or line graphs. The boards design is set with two axis and have a light gray grid to help you establish your data points. There are bolded lines every 5th row and column to help with counting.
We have two sizes that are small enough to ship by UPS; 24" x 36" (2'x3') and a 32" x 45.5" (3x4).
These line graph boards are magnetic receptive which allows use of all kinds of magnetic accessories making your graphs stand out while making using your board that much easier. All options have a full length attached aluminum marker tray and appropriate mounting hardware.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|Model Number||Board Size
(Height x Width)
|GR-LGB-203||2' x 3'||UPS||15 lbs.|
|GR-LGB-304||32" x 45.5"||UPS*||23 lbs.|
*Ships UPS Oversized 1
- Product Features:
- Overall Board Size: 24" x 36" or 32" x 45"
- Magnetic Receptive
- Magnetic means you can use magnets and magnetic accessories
- Heavy duty aluminum trim
- Full-length, deep aluminum marker tray
- 1" Grid - 20 Rows/30 Columns on 24x36
- 1" Grid - 25 Rows/35 Columns on 32x45
- Every 5th line is a little darker
- Axis lines are bold black lines
- Print is protected by clear dry erase writing surface
- Non-Magnetic Unit weighs 35 lbs.
- Magnetic Unit weighs 41 lbs.
- Standard installation hardware included
- Both versions ship by Truck due to size
- Normal Lead-time is 3-5 business days to ship
- Made in Shrewsbury, MA U.S.A.
- Other For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.