Great White™ Magnetic Cork Whiteboard
Great White™ classic magnetic cork and whiteboard combination unit with a magnetic receptive, porcelain steel dry erase writing surface and a half inch thick tack surface with a natural tan cork surface. These Great White™ combination units are made by our own skilled New England craftsman in our manufacturing facility located in Massachusetts. The porcelain steel dry erase writing surface is the best whiteboard material available, the same materials that we use in our most popular Great White™ products.
We made the two smaller units, the 203 and 304, without a marker tray so that you can hang the unit horizontally or vertically giving you more installation options. The larger 405, 406 and 408 units all come with an extra deep, full-length marker tray. The larger units also all have a 2' wide cork tack surface mounted on the left hand side of the unit.
Magnetic combination units allow you the versatility you need in any office or classroom. You can use the magnetic dry erase writing surface as a marker surface or use magnets or magnetic accessories to hang additional materials. The cork surface is large enough to post almost anything you need on a daily basis whether the information is only temporary or needs to be posted for a longer period of time.
We believe that you won't find a more versatile or better built magnetic cork whiteboard combination unit anywhere.
|GR-GWCB-203||24" x 36"||UPS||20 lbs||$110.00|
|GR-GWCB-304||32" x 45.5"||UPS||35 lbs||$165.00|
|GR-GWCB-405||4' x 5' with Tray||Truck||70 lbs||$300.00|
|GR-GWCB-406||4' x 6' with Tray||Truck||80 lbs||$330.00|
|GR-GWCB-408||4' x 8' with Tray||Truck||110 lbs||$430.00|
- Product Specifications:
- Combination Boards
- Overall Sizes: 24" x 36" to 4' x 8'
- Writing Surface: White Porcelain Steel Dry Erase
- Writing surface is magnetic receptive
- Natural Tan cork tack surface
- Satin anodized aluminum trim
- No Marker tray on 203 or 304
- Matching Full length marker tray on 405, 406 and 408 units
- Aluminum H-Bar between cork and whiteboard surfaces
- Installation hardware included
- Model 203 and 304 ship by UPS
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Normal lead-time is roughly 3-5 working days
- School purchase orders accepted