32 x 45.5 Lined Marker Boards
32" x 45½" (3x4) changeable magnetic planning boards. Magnetic receptive lined dry erase boards available with either horizontal lined rows spaced either at a 1" or 2" height.
The lines are printed onto the board with what we call the OptiPrint method and they will stay on permanently. They will never rub or peel off. We coat the entire magnetic receptive board with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface.
You can select from 1" or 2" tall rows. You can also select your rows to be solid white or select rows that alternate from a very light gray shading in one row to solid white in the next. These alternating colored rows are called variegated. Many customers prefer variegated or alternating colored rows feeling that the rows are easier to follow when tracking across the board.
With a permanent horizontal line you can create your own changeable magnetic planning boards. These boards are 32" tall x 45½" wide so that they can still ship by UPS. This saves you money vs. a truck shipment. They come with horizontal lines spaced at 1" or 2", permanently printed onto the writing surface. With these lines you can use our vinyl chart tape to create as many vertical lines for your columns as you need and you can make your columns as wide as you need them. If you need to change your columns at a later date you simply remove the vinyl chart tape and start over.
32" x 45½" horizontally lined magnetic dry erase boards can ship by UPS with a normal lead-time of about 3-5 working days to ship from the factory in Massachusetts.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|GR-HB304-HL-1||Solid White 1" Rows||UPS||35 lbs||$209.95|
|GR-HB304-HL-1V||Variegated 1" Rows||UPS||35 lbs||$209.95|
|GR-HB304-HL-2||Solid White 2" Rows||UPS||35 lbs||$209.95|
|GR-HB304-HL-2V||Variegated 2" Rows||UPS||35 lbs||$209.95|
- Product Specifications:
- 32" x 45.5" Horizontal Lined Boards
- Available with either 1" or 2" tall rows
- Order either solid white rows or variegated rows
- Variegated means that every other row is slightly shaded
- Magnetic receptive dry erase writing surface
- Heavy duty satin anodized aluminum trim
- Full length aluminum marker tray
- Overall thickness 1/4"
- Writing surface can accommodate either damp erase or dry erase markers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ships by UPS
- Normal lead-time is roughly 3-5 working days
- Can be customized by contacting customer service
- For Best Results:
- Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- Expo Board cleaners can be used to clean off old dry erase marks. A soft damp cloth will work as well
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Note that most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth, facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results always use a quality dry erase marker. Low odor markers are not recommended.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov