Outdoor Enclosed Bulletin Board with Colored Frame
Outdoor enclosed bulletin board cabinet with a really nice coffee colored, heavy duty aluminum frame with an interior depth of 1.5".
Each outdoor enclosed cabinet is made to withstand the elements but for best performance every cabinet should be mounted beneath some kind of overhang or in a semi-enclosed space.
The contemporary colored frame makes your cabinet standout and it takes away the clinical look of a standard outdoor enclosed bulletin board. Full length concealed hinges hold each of the sturdy doors in firmly in place. The windows are a shatter resistant clear acrylic panel.
|BR-94P-CC-AO||24" Tall x 18" W 1 Door||UPS||11 lbs||$146.75|
|BR-94P-CC-BO||36" Tall x 24" W 1 Door||UPS||22 lbs||$230.00|
|BR-94P-CC-1O||36" Tall x 36" W 1 Door||UPS||34 lbs||$285.75|
|BR-94P-CC-CO||36" Tall x 48" W 2 Doors||UPS||39 lbs||$435.00|
|BR-94P-CC-EO||36" Tall x 60" W 2 Doors||Truck||43 lbs||$494.00|
|BR-94P-CC-2O||36" Tall x 72" W 3 Doors||Truck||63 lbs||$655.75|
|BR-94P-CC-GO||48" Tall x 72" W 3 Doors||Truck||82 lbs||$671.50|
|BR-94P-CC-HO||48" Tall x 96" W 3 Doors||Truck||120 lbs||$929.25|
- Outdoor Enclosed Bulletin Board Specifications:
- Coffee Colored Aluminum trim
- Available with up to 3 doors.
- Each door has a lock.
- All cabinets are keyed alike
- Concealed hinges
- Shatter resistant clear acrylic panels
- Natural cork back panel / tack surface.
- 1.5" interior depth - area from tack surface to window.
- Cabinet should be mounted beneath overhang or in semi-enclosed space for best performance.
- TAA compliant.
- Standard lead-time is 5 working days to leave the factory
- Made in the U.S.A.