Track your Lost Time Accident Record
Yearly Lost Time Accident Kits. Our new complete magnetic dry erase tracking kits are quickly becoming a huge hit with safety managers everywhere!
Keep track of lost time accidents on these 32" x 45.5" magnetic receptive dry erase board kits. Track how many days since your last incident and compare that to your company record! Use the accident boards to promote safety and ideas on how to improve facilities to make them safer.
This is a 12 month calendar and even includes 29 days in February for leap year! Use a marker of the optional kit which includes 3/4" Green circles to indicate days without incident. Yellow markers indicate a minor injuries and the Red magnets are used for lost time incidents.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|GR-SHB-Y-304||32" x 45.5" No Kit||UPS||35 lbs||$199.95|
|GR-SHB-Y-304-K||32" x 45.5" With Kit||UPS||35 lbs||$245.95|
- Product Specifications:
- 32" tall x 45 1/2" wide.
- Magnetic receptive dry erase writing surface.
- Track "Days without a Lost Time Accident" and "Previous Record".
- Installation Hardware.
- 1 Blue Microfiber Cleaning / Polishing Cloth.
- 1 Black Chisel Point dry erase marker.
- Full-length marker tray.
- Ship by UPS in about 5-7 working days.
- Optional Magnetic Accessory Kits:
- 380 3/4" Magnetic Indicators - Green (Accident Free)
- 20 3/4" Magnetic Indicators - Yellow (Minor Accident)
- 20 3/4" Magnetic Indicators - Red (Lost Time Accident)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov