Dry Erase XY Axis Graph Magnet
Dry erase XY axis graph magnet from OptiMA Inc. A perfectly sized 30" x 45.25" or square 45.25" x 45.25" roll up xy axis dry erase print on a super strong magnet that you can stick onto your existing magnetic whiteboard or chalkboard when the lesson plan or presentation calls for it. Then when you're done simply roll your XY axis print back up with the print facing out and store it away in the heavy duty corrugated storage tube that it came in.
Every XY magnetic print is covered in our exclusive clear dry-erase writing surface so the XY Axis print is fully and completely protected and will never wear off. You can write on the surface with multi-colored wet or dry erase markers.
We include one of our Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber cleaning and polishing cloths and a black chisel tip marker with every unit.
Made in the U.S.A. School Purchase Orders accepted.
|Model #||Description (Height x Width)||Shipping
|GR-XYG-MAG-304||30'' x 45.25'' XY Axis Graph Magnet Print||UPS*||8 lbs.|
|GR-XYG-MAG-404||45.25'' x 45.25'' XY Axis Graph Magnet Print||UPS*||12 lbs.|
*UPS Dimensional Weights May Apply
- 2 Sizes: 30" Tall x 45.25" Wide or 45.25" Tall x 45.25" Wide
- Grid is approximately 3/4" square
- Grid line thickness of 1/32"
- X & Y Axis lines are bold Black and 1/8" thick.
- There are 27 squares across and 17 squares down in each quadrant for a total of 1836 squares
- Custom prints are available for a small artwork fee. Contact customer service for assistance.
- Magnetic Print weighs approximately 8 lbs.
- No installation hardware required.
- Ships with one black marker and one Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber wiper.
- Normal lead-time is 2-3 business days to ship
- Ship by UPS in heavy corrugated shipping tube which can be re-used for safe storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Other For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths.
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.
Black Damp or Dry Erase Marker with Storage Clip Options