Large Maple Framed Whiteboards
5' Tall maple framed magnetic whiteboards are some of the nicest magnetic executive whiteboards available on the market today. Made with a solid maple wood frame the factory only uses furniture quality maple wood to make a 2" wide face trim and to produce the full-length 2¼" deep marker tray.
The dry erase writing surface is the best porcelain steel, magnetic dry erase writing surface that works really well with both dry and damp erase markers. Because the surface is made over a sheet of steel the surface is also magnetic receptive so you can use all kinds of magnetic accessories too. The writing surface is a mid-gloss writing surface so it can be used for projection as well as writing. Depending upon how you have your projector set up as well as a number of other stimuli in the room will determine how well this will work. Being able to use the whiteboard as a projection medium too is a real plus for any executive office or boardroom.
These large, 5' tall magnetic maple framed whiteboards come in lengths up to 12' in length. Custom sizes are available but we always recommend trying to use a standard size whenever possible to save time and money.
|MI-5MP-506||5' Tall x 6' W||Truck||107 lbs||$452.00|
|MI-5MP-508||5' Tall x 8' W||Truck||140 lbs||$545.00|
|MI-5MP-510||5' Tall x 10' W||Truck||180 lbs||$730.00|
|MI-5MP-512||5' Tall x 12' W||Truck||215 lbs||$798.00|
- Product Specifications:
- Solid furniture quality maple wood trim with a clear finish.
- Full length maple wood marker tray.
- 2" Trim face.
- Wood sample available through Customer Service.
- Mortise and Tenon corners.
- Porcelain steel magnetic dry erase writing surface.
- Manufacturer's 50 year warranty on the writing surface.
- Ships with installation hardware
- Set of 4 assorted chisel tip markers and wiping cloth with each maple board.
- Custom sizes available through customer service.
- Custom units are not returnable.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All Units must ship via freight truck.
- All units normally ship in 10-12 working days.
- Installs with L Brackets (Included)
- Weight is approximate and refers to shipping weight
- Lead-Time refers to the normal number of days to leave the factory. Add transit time to your location.