Opti-Print™ Polar Coordinate Boards
Opti-Print™ 4' x 4' polar coordinate whiteboards. A polar grid coordinate board with an awesome dry erase writing surface printed with twelve concentric circles on 1 7/8" centers. Lines to circumference are 15" apart. The outside diameter of the polar graph is 45".
Select from either a 4' Tall x 4' Wide magnetic receptive board which will allow you to use magnets in conjunction with your board and writing surface or select the non-magnetic version instead. Both have the exact same terrific dry erase writing surface from OptiMA and both versions have a permanent print.
Satin anodized aluminum trim and full-length marker tray. Board ships from Massachusetts by Truck in about 3-5 working days with installation hardware.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|Model Number||Board Size||Weight||Ships|
|GR-PC-MA404||4' Tall x 4' W Non-Magnetic Polar Coordinate Board||35 lbs.||Truck|
|GR-GR-PC-HB404||4' Tall x 4' W Magnetic Polar Coordinate Board||41 lbs.||Truck|
- Overall Size: 4' Tall x 4' Wide
- Available in a Magnetic Receptive or Non-Magnetic Format
- 12 concentric circles on 1 7/8" centers.
- Lines to circumference are 15" apart.
- The outside diameter of the polar graph is 45"
- Custom prints are available for a small artwork fee. Contact customer service for assistance.
- Magnetic Board weighs approximately 41 lbs.
- Non-Magnetic Board weighs approximately 35 lbs.
- Standard installation hardware included.
- Normal lead-time is 3-5 business days to ship
- Ship by Truck - too large for UPS
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Other For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.