OptiPrint™ Polar Coordinate Boards
OptiPrint™ 4' x 4' polar coordinate whiteboards. A polar grid coordinate board with an awesome dry erase writing surface printed with twelve concentric circles on 1 7/8" centers. Lines to circumference are 15" apart. The outside diameter of the polar graph is 45".
Select from either a 4' Tall x 4' Wide magnetic receptive board which will allow you to use magnets in conjunction with your board and writing surface or select the non-magnetic version instead. Both have the exact same terrific dry erase writing surface from OptiMA and both versions have a permanent print.
Satin anodized aluminum trim and full-length marker tray. Board ships from Massachusetts by Truck in about 3-5 working days with installation hardware.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|GR-PC-MA404||4' Tall x 4' W Non-Magnetic||Truck||35 lbs||$229.95|
|GR-PC-HB404||4' Tall x 4' W Magnetic||Truck||41 lbs||$299.95|
- Overall Size: 4' Tall x 4' Wide
- Available in a Magnetic Receptive or Non-Magnetic Format
- 12 concentric circles on 1 7/8" centers.
- Lines to circumference are 15" apart.
- The outside diameter of the polar graph is 45"
- Custom prints are available for a small artwork fee. Contact customer service for assistance.
- Magnetic Board weighs approximately 41 lbs.
- Non-Magnetic Board weighs approximately 35 lbs.
- Standard installation hardware included.
- Normal lead-time is 3-5 business days to ship
- Ship by Truck - too large for UPS
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Other For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov