Music Staff Wall Covering
Dry erase wall covering with music staff lines. Introducing Opti-Print Music Prints. A pre-printed dry erase wall covering with a really easy to apply, peel and stick adhesive backing exclusively from OptiMA Graphics.
Special Promotional Pricing! Order now and get special low pricing on all 3 sizes! Get an exceptionally great product for even less.
Now there's no need to purchase an expensive dry erase board with music staff lines. Use our new Opti-Print music staff prints instead. Don't pay the extra cost for a dry erase board that has to ship by truck. Our music staff Opti-Print come in three popular sizes and each has five sets of music staff lines permanently printed onto an awesome dry erase writing surface.
Apply your music staff Opti-Print to any smooth painted surface or apply directly to any existing dry erase board or chalk board surface. This is the perfect solution for schools and music departments on a tight budget that still want and need a high quality dry erase music staff writing surface.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|GR-MS-OP-404||4' x 4' Peel-N-Stick Music Staff Opti-Print||$129.50||$99.95|
|GR-MS-OP-406||4' x 6' Peel-N-Stick Music Staff Opti-Print||$189.95||$149.95|
|GR-MS-OP-408||4' x 8' Peel-N-Stick Music Staff Opti-Print||$249.95||$199.95|
- Three Sizes: 4' x 4', 4' x 6' and 4' x 8'
- Easy peel-n-stick application.
- Ships by UPS Rolled in a heavy duty shipping tube.
- 5 - 7 working days to ship from the factory.
- Comes with 4 assorted dry erase markers
- Includes 1 OptiMA black dry erase cleaning cloth.
- Removable on most painted surfaces for up to 2 years without damage to wall.
- Five Year Limited Warranty on the writing surface!
- For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.