Opti-Rite® Lite™ 50" Tall
Opti-Rite® Lite is a flexible dry erase writing surface with a peel-n-stick backing that has a semi-permanent adhesive making it the perfect option for resurfacing existing dry erase boards but it can also be installed directly onto any non-porous painted surface to create a new dry erase writing surface.
Opti-Rite® Lite is a cost effective solution to your dry erase needs. The material is a roll up, flexible dry erase writing surface made of a thin, lightweight, flexible material that is very durable. It has an excellent dry erase writing surface that resists ghosting and staining even when writing is left on for days or weeks at a time.
Opti-Rite® Lite has a heavy duty adhesive that can be used both indoors and outdoors. OTL-W50 is Opti-Rite® Lite sold in 50" tall in rolls from 4' to 150' long.
|ODR-W50-004||4' Long Roll||UPS||7 lbs||$55.95|
|ODR-W50-006||6' Long Roll||UPS||7 lbs||$83.95|
|ODR-W50-008||8' Long Roll||UPS||7 lbs||$111.95|
|ODR-W50-010||10' Long Roll||UPS||8 lbs||$139.95|
|ODR-W50-012||12' Long Roll||UPS||8 lbs||$167.95|
|ODR-W50-025||25' Long Roll||UPS||10 lbs||$349.95|
|ODR-W50-050||50' Long Roll||UPS||18 lbs||$699.95|
|ODR-W50-100||100' Long Roll||UPS||25 lbs||$1,399.95|
|ODR-W50-150||150' Long Roll||UPS||38 lbs||$1,949.95|
Opti-Rite® Lite 50 Features:
- Flexible dry erase writing surface.
- Semi-permanent adhesive
- Peel-n-Stick backing
- 50" Tall Rolls.
- Rolls available from 4' long up to 150' in length.
- Heavy-duty indoor / outdoor adhesive
- Low VOC High performance Water based adhesive
- Do not use wet application methods
- Recommend a two person installation team
- Stocked and shipped from our Massachusetts warehouse
- Raw Materials all Made in the U.S.A.
- Assembled in Canada
- Ships rolled up in heavy duty shipping tubes.
- In Stock - normally ships in 2-3 working days.
- Easy to cut or trim with scissors or razor knife and straight edge.
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend Opti-Wipes Dry Erase Wiping Cloths
- Avoid pinching or kinking the materials. The crease mark could be permanent.
- Lead-Time refers to number of days to leave the factory.
- Opti-Rite® is a Registered Trademark of OptiMA Inc.
For best results the surface you're mounting to should be very smooth. The smoother the better. Any texture will telegraph through the material. It will not affect the writing surface at all but you will see the texture. A heavy wall texture may adversely affect the adhesion of the product.
When mounting using the Installation Kit be careful not to apply too much pressure. This may stretch out the materials and create wrinkles which may not settle back down. Just a firm application pressure is all that is required.
Please Note: If you mount Opti-Rite® Lite directly onto a wall and later go remove it, you may have to repaint the surface once removed however since the adhesive is a semi-permanent type. Once the adhesive sets up over a longer period of time it may remove some paint from the wall upon removal but no more than any other heavy vinyl type wall covering that is installed using a wall paper glue or adhesive.
Order custom length rolls of Opti-Rite Lite 50" Wide Materials. To get a custom length roll simply enter the length you need in the box. Minimum length roll is 4' - Maximum length roll is 150'.