2x3 Changeable Planning Boards
2' x 3' magnetic receptive lined marker boards make great changeable magnetic planning boards for your office or manufacturing facility.
1" or 2" horizontal lines are printed onto the surface of the board with the OptiPrint method which means that they will stay on and not wear off. The entire magnetic receptive dry erase writing surface is then coated with our special clear material giving you one of the best dry erase surfaces available today.
You can select from 1" or 2" tall row heights. You can also select your rows to be solid white or select rows that alternate from a very light gray shading in one row to solid white in the next. These alternating colored rows are called variegated. Many customers prefer variegated or alternating colored rows feeling that the rows are easier to follow when tracking across the board.
You can use these 2' x 3' lined boards to create your own changeable magnetic planning boards. The board is 2' high x 3' wide with a magnetic receptive surface printed with either a 1" or a 2" horizontal lines permanently printed onto the boards. Now either draw a vertical line with a marker or you can use our vinyl chart tape to create vertical lines for your columns. This is a very flexible solution because if you need a schedule where the size of the columns changes frequently or even occasionally you can simply erase the lines or remove the vinyl chart tape and remake them.
The 2' x 3' magnetic dry erase boards with horizontal lines spaced at 1" or 2" both can ship by UPS. The normal lead-time is about 3-5 working days to ship from the factory in Massachusetts.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
|GR-HB203-HL-1||Solid White 1" Rows||UPS||20 lbs||$119.95|
|GR-HB203-HL-1V||Variegated 1" Rows||UPS||20 lbs||$119.95|
|GR-HB203-HL-2||Solid White 2" Rows||UPS||20 lbs||$119.95|
|GR-HB203-HL-2V||Variegated 2" Rows||UPS||20 lbs||$119.95|
- Product Specifications:
- 24" x 36" Horizontal Lined Boards
- Available with either 1" or 2" tall rows
- Order either solid white rows or variegated rows
- Variegated means that every other row is slightly shaded
- Magnetic receptive dry erase writing surface
- Heavy duty satin anodized aluminum trim
- Full length aluminum marker tray
- Overall thickness 1/4"
- Writing surface can accommodate either damp erase or dry erase markers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ships by UPS
- Normal lead-time is roughly 3-5 working days
- Can be customized by contacting customer service
- For Best Results:
- Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- Expo Board cleaners can be used to clean off old dry erase marks. A soft damp cloth will work as well
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Note that most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth, facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results always use a quality dry erase marker. Low odor markers are not recommended.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov