Opti-Rite® Magnetic with Ghost Grid - Dry Erase Wall Covering
Opti-Rite® magnetic dry erase wall covering with a grid pattern. This is a moderate gloss, dry erase wall covering that is 48" wide and comes in rolls up to 75' long. It is available in custom cut lengths as well. There is a ghost or light grid pattern of approximately 2" x 2".
This magnetic dry erase wall covering if flexible so it can be rolled up and shipped in a heavy duty UPS shipping tube in rolls up to 75'.
Opti-Rite® Magnetic Grid is magnetic receptive meaning that it will hold light magnetic accessories. It is not a magnet itself and it will not stick to metal surfaces on its own. You install Opti-Rite® Magnetic Grid using an adhesive which is sold separately and similar to wall paper adhesive. High powered magnets are recommended.
Your installer should be familiar with installing a heavy vinyl type wall covering. You can resurface existing chalkboards or whiteboards or apply directly onto a smooth, non-porous, painted wall. You should completely clean the materials after installation before use. This material is Not recommended for full-wall installations.
Please note that custom cut rolls of Opti-Rite® are not returnable.
|GR-OPTI-MRG-006||4' x 6' Roll||UPS||10 lbs||$380.00|
|GR-OPTI-MRG-012||4' x 12' Roll||UPS||17 lbs||$755.00|
|GR-OPTI-MRG-025||4' x 25' Roll||UPS||34 lbs||$1,525.00|
|GR-OPTI-MRG-050||4' x 50' Roll||UPS||65 lbs||$3,035.00|
|GR-OPTI-MRG-075||4' x 75' Roll||UPS||96 lbs||$4,399.00|
- Product Features:
- Flexible Dry Erase Vinyl
- Magnetic Receptive
- High Power or Rare Earth Magnets Recommended
- Medium gloss writing surface
- Grid is approximately 2" x 2". Measured as 5 cm. x 5 cm
- Material is 26 mils thick on average.
- Woven Polyester backing for maximum durability and performance.
- Installs like most commercial heavy vinyl wall coverings.
- Opti-Rite® Adhesive is Recommended
- Opti-Rite® Acrylic Primer is recommended
- Due to difficulty with alignment of the grid lines, full wall installations are not recommended.
Opti-Rite® is a Registered Trademark of OptiMA, Inc.
*Professional installation by a qualified wall paper installer is recommended for this product.