2' Wide Peel and Stick Dry Erase Material
2' Wide Opti-Rite® Easy™ dry erase material. A flexible, roll up dry erase material. Comes with an easy to use peel and stick backing. 24" wide rolls are easy to install. They are much more user friendly to use around the house than our industrial 50" or 60" jumbo rolls.
Opti-Rite® Easy™ is a peel and stick dry erase material. It has a lighter adhesive backing that sticks to any smooth painted surface. Cut it with a simple pair of scissors to any shape you wish. Be as creative as you want. Use ® Easy™ in the kid's room, the playroom, the kitchen or even your home office space. Anywhere that a dry erase writing surface would be helpful.
Our Opti-Rite® dry erase writing surface is awesome. It will erase clean without ghosting for years to come with proper care.
24" Wide Opti-Rite® ships in a roll and it's sold by the foot. There is a minimum order of 4' so that is why there is already a number 4 in the Roll Length box. You can change that number to whatever you want up to 200'.
|OTL-EASY-60-24||24" Wide Dry Erase Decal
Sold by the Foot - 4' Minimum Order
24" Opti-Rite® Easy™ Features:
- Flexible dry erase writing surface.
- Light Weight* adhesive
- Peel-n-Stick backing
- 24" Tall Rolls.
- Rolls available from 4' long up to 200' in length.
- Stocked and shipped from our Massachusetts warehouse
- Also available in a 36" width
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ships rolled up in heavy duty shipping tubes.
- In Stock - normally ships in 2-3 working days.
- Easy to cut or trim with scissors or razor knife and straight edge.
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend Opti-Wipes Dry Erase Wiping Cloths
- Avoid pinching or kinking the materials. The crease mark could be permanent.
- Opti-Rite® is a registered trademark of OptiMA Inc.
For best results the surface you're mounting to should be very smooth. The smoother the better. Any texture can telegraph through the material but it will not affect the writing surface at all. However, a heavy wall texture may adversely affect the adhesion of the product. For instance, this material is not recommended for installation on cinder block materials.
*Depending on the wall's surface conditions prior to install. Some paint may come off when Opti-Rite® Easy is removed. We suggest you test the product in an inconspicuous area before installing.