Retro-Fit Magnetic Whiteboard Replacement Panels
Easy to mount dry erase replacement skins that are actually framed. These retro-fit boards are more than just a dry erase skin. They are made with 28-gauge porcelain steel dry erase boards mounted to a 1/4" rigid hardboard core with a Mylar backer and have an aluminum trim. The trim comes with pre-drilled installation holes.
Retrofit panels are designed to easily fit right over existing chalkboards or marker boards with either wood or aluminum frames.
Panels up to 16' (192") ship as a single panel. Custom sizes over 16' are available through customer service. Retrofit boards over 16' or 192" in length will ship as two pieces and be connected with a white painted H-bar in the center of the panel. Backed by a 50 year warranty on the writing surface.
No need to remove existing chalk tray or board. The system re-uses the chalk tray and avoids the labor and expense of removing existing boards. It also reduces the risk of discovering any type of Asbestos or other hidden hazards behind existing boards.
*50 year manufacturer's warranty on porcelain steel writing surface.
|MI-PR-404RF||Up to 48 3/8" x up to 48 3/8"||Truck||37 lbs||$287.00|
|MI-PR-406RF||Up to 48 3/8" x up to 72 3/8"||Truck||57 lbs||$295.00|
|MI-PR-408RF||Up to 48 3/8" x up to 96 3/8"||Truck||74 lbs||$322.00|
|MI-PR-410RF||Up to 48 3/8" x up to 120 3/8"||Truck||99 lbs||$470.00|
|MI-PR-412RF||Up to 48 3/8" x up to 144 3/8"||Truck||129 lbs||$526.00|
|MI-PR-416RF||Up to 48 3/8" x up to 192 3/8"||Truck||161 lbs||$725.00|
- Product Specifications:
- Retro-fit boards fit easily over existing boards
- No need to remove existing boards
- Installation can be done in minutes
- Magnetic receptive porcelain steel writing surface
- 1" Aluminum facing
- 1/4" MDF with Mylar Backing
- Factory drilled, countersunk installation holes
- Installation hardware included
- An adhesive is also recommended for installation but not included
- To determine the height, measure from the very top of the existing board to the top of the existing tray
- To determine the width, measure from the outside of the existing trim on the right side of the board to the outside of the trim on the left side of the board.
- All Retro-Fit boards are built to order and are not returnable.
- Specify height up to 4' 3/8" tall