4' x 4' Dry Erase XY Axis Grid Board
Dry erase XY Grid Boards. OptiMA 4' x 4' white marker boards with X and Y axis lines and grid. The grid is approximately 1" square with a line thickness of 1/32". The bold black X & Y axis is 1/8" thick.
This Cartesian grid board is 4' tall x 4' wide and comes with a full-length marker tray. Installation hardware included.
You have the option of a magnetic or a non-magnetic receptive writing surface. Both options have the exact same, high quality dry erase writing surface. The magnetic board allows you to use magnets.
Our exclusive dry erase writing surface erases clean every time. When you erase our board there is no ghosting.
X/Y Cartesian graph boards from OptiMA are a great teaching tool. With proper care you'll have your dry erase board for years.
Looking for Free Graph Paper! We know that math can be difficult. This graph paper is free of charge from MyWhiteboards.com.
Click link below to open a PDF for printable graph paper. 1/2" x 1/2" grid graph paper. | 1/4" x 1/4" grid graph paper. | 1/5" x 1/5" grid graph paper. | 1/10" x 1/10" grid graph paper. | X/Y axis" grids graph paper.
|GR-GC-404-MA||4' Tall x 4' W Non-Magnetic||Truck||35 lbs||$229.95|
|GR-GC-404-HB||4' Tall x 4' W Magnetic||Truck||41 lbs||$299.95|
- Overall Size: 4' Tall x 4' Wide
- Available in a Magnetic Receptive or Non-Magnetic Format
- Grid is approximately 1" square
- Grid line thickness of 1/32"
- X & Y Axis lines are bold Black and 1/8" thick.
- There are 22 squares across and 22 squares down in each quadrant for a total of 484 squares
- Custom prints are available for a small artwork fee. Contact customer service for assistance.
- Magnetic Board weighs approximately 41 lbs.
- Non-Magnetic Board weighs approximately 35 lbs.
- Standard installation hardware included.
- Normal lead-time is 3-5 business days to ship
- Ship by Truck - too large for UPS
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Other For Best Results:
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean after use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Comes with a 1" factory installed map railing at the top of the board. Full-length chalktrays are standard on all boards.