Large Magnetic Whiteboards with Mahogany Trim
5' Tall mahogany framed dry erase boards. Extra large magnetic whiteboards with a rich dark mahogany finish on a solid oak wood trim. To make the large mahogany whiteboards, we take our best quality oak frame and finish it in a rich dark mahogany finish that looks great in any executive office or conference room setting.
Large 5' tall magnetic dry erase boards with a full-length marker tray gives you 25% more writing surface than a traditional 4' tall whiteboard. Available in 5' x 6', 8', 10' and 12' lengths.
We also offer the large 5' x 12' whiteboard as a two-piece unit that ships as two 5' x 6' sections vs. a full-length 5' x 12' unit. The two sections connect during installation and they're joined in the center with a white painted h-bar to cover the seem. These two-piece whiteboards are much easier to transport, handle and install because the weights are cut in half.
Your idea of a mahogany finish may be different from ours or from what shows on your computer screen so we offer a free sample of the oak wood with the mahogany finish free of charge to inspect before you purchase. These large mahogany finished whiteboards are custom units that cannot be returned so if you have any doubt about the color of the trim fitting your decor let us send you a sample.
All of these units are made to order so the lead-time is a little longer at 10-12 working days. We don't think that you'll find a nicer large magnetic whiteboard with mahogany trim anywhere.
|MI-5MH-506||5' Tall x 6' W||Truck||107 lbs||$482.00|
|MI-5MH-508||5' Tall x 8' W||Truck||140 lbs||$562.00|
|MI-5MH-510||5' Tall x 10' W||Truck||180 lbs||$708.00|
|MI-5MH-512||5' Tall x 12' W||Truck||215 lbs||$794.00|
- Solid oak hardwood trim with a dark mahogany finish.
- Mahogany finished oak hardwood marker tray.
- Wood sample available through Customer Service.
- 2" Trim face.
- 2¼ deep, full-length marker tray.
- Mortise and tenon corners.
- Ships with installation hardware
- Set of 4 assorted chisel tip markers and wiping cloth with each board
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All Units must ship via freight truck.
- All units normally ship in 10-12 working days.
- Installs with L Brackets (Included)
- 2 Piece (SP) units are custom made and cannot be returned.
- Weight is approximate and refers to shipping weight
- Lead-Time refers to the normal number of days to leave the factory.