Opti-Rite® Lite 60" Tall
Opti-Rite® Lite 60 is an extra tall or wide flexible dry erase writing surface with an easy to use peel-n-stick backing. It is a full 60" across and has a semi-permanent adhesive making it the perfect option for resurfacing existing extra-large dry erase boards. You can also use Opti-Rite® Lite 60 directly on any non-porous painted surface to create a new dry erase writing surface. If you're thinking of mounting directly to a wall we would usually recommend Opti-Rite® Easy for that type of application.
Opti-Rite® Lite 60 has a heavy duty, semi-permanent adhesive that can be used both indoors and outdoors. OTL-W-60 is Opti-Rite® Lite sold as a 60" tall roll in lengths from 4' to 150' long.
|GR-OPTI-W60-004||4' Long Roll||UPS||7 lbs||$79.00|
|GR-OPTI-W60-006||6' Long Roll||UPS||7 lbs||$125.00|
|GR-OPTI-W60-008||8' Long Roll||UPS||7 lbs||$159.00|
|GR-OPTI-W60-010||10' Long Roll||UPS||7 lbs||$199.00|
|GR-OPTI-W60-012||12' Long Roll||UPS||7 lbs||$240.00|
|GR-OPTI-W60-025||25' Long Roll||UPS||10 lbs||$495.00|
|GR-OPTI-W60-050||50' Long Roll||UPS||16 lbs||$989.00|
|GR-OPTI-W60-100||100' Long Roll||UPS||28 lbs||$1,979.00|
|GR-OPTI-W60-150||150' Long Roll||UPS||42 lbs||$2,800.00|
Opti-Rite® Lite 60 Features:
- Flexible dry erase writing surface.
- Semi-permanent adhesive
- Peel-n-Stick backing
- 60" Tall Rolls.
- Rolls available from 4' long up to 150' in length.
- Low VOC High performance Water based adhesive
- Do not use wet application methods
- Recommend a two person installation team
- Stocked and shipped from our Massachusetts warehouse
- All Raw Materials Made in the U.S.A.
- Assembled in Canada
- Ships rolled up in heavy duty shipping tubes.
- In Stock - normally ships in 2-3 working days.
- Easy to cut or trim with scissors or razor knife and straight edge.
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend Opti-Wipes Dry Erase Wiping Cloths
- Avoid pinching or kinking the materials. The crease mark could be permanent.
- Lead-Time refers to number of days to leave the factory.
- Opti-Rite® is a Registered Trademark of OptiMA Inc.
For best results the surface you're mounting to should be very smooth. The smoother the better. Any texture will telegraph through the material. It will not affect the writing surface at all but you will see the texture. A heavy wall texture may adversely affect the adhesion of the product.
Please Note: If you mount Opti-Rite® Lite directly onto a wall and later go remove it, you may have to repaint the surface once removed however since the adhesive is a semi-permanent type. Once the adhesive sets up over a longer period of time it may remove some paint from the wall upon removal but no more than any other heavy vinyl type wall covering that is installed using a wall paper glue or adhesive.
Order custom length rolls of Opti-Rite Lite W60 Self-Adhesive 60" Wide Materials. To get a custom length roll simply enter the length you need in the box. Minimum length roll is 4' - Maximum length roll is 150'.